key stage years
Y = School years
Key Stage 0 (KS0)
Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
- Key Stage 1 (Junior): Year Groups 1-2 (age 5-7) (Not offering KS1)
- Key Stage 2 (Junior): Year Groups 3-6 (age 7-11)
- Key Stage 3 (Secondary): Year Groups 7-9 (age 11-14)
- Key Stage 4 (Secondary): Year Groups 10 & 11 (age 14-16)
- Key Stage 5 (Secondary): Year Groups 12 & 13 (age 16-18)
At My Online Schooling, we teach the English National Curriculum. It’s a well-established curriculum that’s recognised for offering a broad, balanced and progressive education. Having been developed in the late 1980s, it has been reviewed regularly ever since, ensuring every programme and every subject is relevant and up to date. It’s not only taught in the vast majority of schools in England, but also used by thousands of international and British schools around the world. The curriculum is divided into Key Stages: